Our students who dance, spin flags, rifles and sabers are referred to as the "color guard". These 9-12 grade students tell the story of the halftime show through colorful equipment and dance instead of music. All students who audition are accepted into the Taft Band Guard Program- no prior experience needed!
- Fill out the Registration Form (mandatory for all members): REGISTER HERE
- Contact Director of Bands Mr. Mills for more information - email@example.com
- Attend the May 11 Program Meeting at 7PM.
- This will be a digital ZOOM Meeting- see details below to log in:
- Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/8407070335 - Meeting ID: 840 707 0335