Q: How do I know what's happening with the Band?
- The homepage of the Taft Raider Band
- The weekly E-Mail sent out by the Band Directors
- TRB Facebook
- TRB Instagram / Twitter
- Remind 101
- Google Calendar
- You can add the calendar to your own using the link on the Home page!
Q: How do I join the Remind 101?
- Since Remind 101 no longer allows groups of above 150, we are not able to use a mass band Remind. Each student and parent should have received a invitation to their specific marching band group remind. If you have not received this invitation, talk to a director to get the correct information.
- For leadership members, text the code @leadtrb19 to 81010
Q: What do I/my child need for Summer Band?
- The things you will need to be sucessful during Summer Band are:
- WHITE T-Shirt
- Athletic Shorts
- Athletic Shoes (no basketball shoes)
- TRB Water Jug
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Fanny pack (with dotbook and pencil)
- Towel or Yoga Mat
- Instrument and Instrument Supplies
- A positive attitude!
For more details on supplies click here.
Q: How do I volunteer?
- You can volunteer under the volunteer section of the Taft Raider Band homepage. Sign up at the volunteer shifts subpage using the Signup Genius links provided, or click here to go directly to the volunteer shifts page.